Last updated: May 07, 2019
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use our website, if you accept the Cookbook Policy, cookies are activated to help us provide you with better user experience.
Some cookies are necessary for the functionality of the site, while others are used to improve performance and user experience.
Function cookies are used:
- To remember your login information
- For your safety while logged in
- To provide a consistent web site look
Cookies of efficiency are used:
- To improve the performance of the website
- To improve user experience
Advertising cookies are used:
- In order to allow sharing and “lightening”
- To enable the sending of information to other websites to adjust their ads accordingly
Examples of use:
Cookies are used to improve our services to you, for example:
- By enabling some specific services that can not work without these cookies
- By letting a certain service recognize your device so that during a single search you do not have to have the same data you give multiple times
- By recognizing that you are already logged in to the website
- By monitoring how many people are using services to make their use simpler, and to ensure sufficient capacity for their fast work
- Analyzing data so that we can know how you use Internet services and how to improve them
What cookies do we use:
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: